Myindigocard affords a good option for those who have bad credit or no credit history, it does not require a credit check for prequalification which can significantly help students and people who need a credit card after bankruptcy.
It is one of the best credit cards that can help you build and rebuild low credit as long as you make regular payments, it has a low 1% foreign transaction fee and it reports to all three major credit bureaus: Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
Benefits Of MyIndigoCard
|Prequalify without affecting credit score||It is great when you have less favorable credit or no credit history at all. You can pre-qualify Without affecting your credit score, previous bankruptcy is also OK|
|Convenient and Easy||Myindigocard is one of the easiest cards to get as it does not require a grueling and time-consuming application process.|
|Less Transaction Fee||Low Foreign transaction fee (1%)|
Unsecured Credit card
|You Can gain access to the Indigo credit card limit without a security deposit which means you do not have to tie up your finances as collateral for this card upfront.|
Top Tips to Use Your Card Effectively
Myindigocard is a fantastic way to purchase items on the internet or in any shop because it is widely accepted as a means of settlement.
Here are tips that will help you use your card in a worthy manner:
Track your spending. You can use Myindigocard log in feature to track your recent balance, acquisition and credit score to help you make an informed decision.
Always pay your expense on time. Paying your costs late allows you to incur extra unnecessary charges, the best way to remain current with your regular monthly payment is to use the automatic pay feature which makes your costs instantly paid on the fixed day but you need to be certain that sufficient money in your credit card account.
Control your credit limit. It will be wise to keep your credit limit reduced to keep your credit history in a good shape. A higher credit limit entices people right into overspending and financial obligation gradually increases.
Read Our OneWalmart Login Guide As Well
Prerequisites To Sign Up
MyIndigoCard login is available to anyone who wants to establish or rebuild their credit. If you are pre-qualified or approved, you must meet the following requirements:
- An IP address in the United States and a valid social security number are required. A person must be at least 18 years old (19 in AL).
- Not having been charged off for delinquent payments on a Myindigocard Account.
- In addition, you must meet additional credit qualification criteria, such as income and debt verification.
MyIndigoCard Login Official Site Step By Step Infographic
Step By Step Guide to Register
Take the steps below to get started with Myindigocard:
- Visit the official website at www.indigocard.com
- Click the register button shown in the image below as indicated with an arrow
- Submit your Myindigocard account number, fill in your date of birth and your social security number in the respective boxes and click ‘Next’(see the picture below for visual guidance).
The steps above complete the registration of Indigo Credit Card Login. Amazingly stress-free!
Myindigocard Login – How To Login To Account?
You will be required to log in after you have activated your card after you have registered to access your information. Logging into your account is really less of a herculean task.
Visit the Myindigocard official website at www.indigocard.com
Then proceed to enter the proper username and password.
Warning: If you fail to enter the proper login credentials three times, then your account will be locked for 15 minutes
After entering the correct details, click on the login button to access your account.
How Do I Recover Myindigocard Password and Username?
- The first task as always is to go to the official website at www.indigocard.com
- Now click forgot your username or password as shown in the image below
- Enter your username, last 4 digits of your account social security number, date of birth and click submit.
- On the next page, follow the instruction to reset your password
MyIndigoCard Login Page Video Guide
You can activate Myindigocard online and via mobile.
- Myindigocard activation online
- Go to www.indigocard.com and log in
- Now, create the pin code of your card.
- After all, click the activation button to complete the procedure.
Indigo Credit Card Activation Via Mobile
Do not fret if you do not know about the activation of Myindigocard via the website. You can activate the card through your mobile. Follow the steps below;
- Dial 1-866-946-9545
- Then press # to communicate with your call center representative directly and provide the necessary information.
- After this, your indigo card will be activated.
Rates And Fees
The indigo credit card has a regular APR (Annual percentage rate of 24.90% for purchases and for a cash advance. Note that missing a payment may attract a late payment fee of up to $40.
Although there are no cash advance fees during your first year of card membership, you will be charged an interest rate from the transaction date. When it comes to foreign transaction fees, you will be charged a 1% fee for every transaction.
The annual fees can be $0, $59, or $99, although the third pricing structure is only $75 during the first year. Ultimately, the annual fee is determined according to your creditworthiness.
|Minimum Security Deposit||None|
|Automatic review for a credit line upgrade||None
|Annual Fee||$0, $59 or $99
|For the first year, the $99 is paid like $75
Frequently Asked Questions About Myindigocard Login
- Can I open more than one account?
No, you can only open one account currently
- Can the card help me build a good payment record?
Yes! If you make regular on-time monthly payments
- What is the importance of a good payment record?
It helps you to qualify for better rates on mortgages and car loans
- Who issues the card?
It is issued by Celtic bank, it was founded in 2001 and it is a private industrial bank that aims at helping small business owners with expansion, working capital, construction, purchase of real estate to provide the utmost services to customers. It is based in Salt Lake City.
- When will I receive my card?
Your new card will arrive within 14 business days of being approved.
- Will I get any sign-up bonus?
Unfortunately, the indigo credit card does have any sign-up bonus or welcome offer. It also does not offer any rewards or cashback programs but it lands a reward card without good credit
Indigo Credit Card Customer Support
- Phone numb: Lost/stolen Department: 888-260-4532
- Fax: 503-268-4711
- Customer Service: 1-866-946-9545
This article is prepared to help you with all the information you need to address any issue related to Myindigocard and log in. Feel free to leave a comment. Cheers!